V-tech Dynamometers - Chassis Dynamometers Manufacturer
For almost 20 years Vtechdyno manufactures chassis dynamometers (rolling roads, dynos) for cars, motorcycles, trucks and dynamometers for tractors. There are hundreds of our dynos installed worldwide. Our sales centres and showrooms with state of the art AWD dynos are located in UK, Germany and Poland.
Do you need financing? We offer leasing from 10% of initial installment.
Modular dynamometer (Vtech Dyno EVO) means that there is no need to buy 4wd dyno at once. You can have front module, without electromagnetic brakes, and buy brakes, 4wd extension and additional sensors later. Thanks to fully modular design everything is expandable. Let your dynamometer pay off itself!
The VT2/VT4 modular chassis dynamometer series have been present on the European market for more than a decade. The first rolling road was created and installed in 1999 and since the very beginning they featured an exceptional accuracy of measurement and reliability. During the following years the chassis dynos (rolling roads) have been constantly developed and improved by our R&D department, significantly widening the product range. Today variants of our dynamometers include modular one axle dynamometer and 4wd chassis dynamometer for 4x4 vehicles. Multiple models, configurations and options of chassis dynamometer product line are available (main one axle modul is always in stock) for sale.
Our dynamometers are available in both inertial and braked versions. Additionally in the 4x4 version we use a novelty system of mechanical synchronisation of front and rear axles, which gives the possibility for measuring the most modern cars, equipped with active traction control systems. Supplementary to our wide offer are dynamometers for motorcycles and quads.
All of the manufactured dynamometers are CE labelled, which means that they are manufactured according to the applicable European standards.
Features distinguishing our chassis dynamometers from competitive solutions:
- Amazing accuracy – up to 3000 real measurement points per second, relative accuracy below 0.1% (based on the proprietary technology TrueForce II). This is the highest possible performance.
- Modularity – you can buy an inertial dyno, then later buy an eddy current brake, a motorcycle unit, additional sensors... Or maybe you want to measure 1000 HP monsters? You can even have 4 eddy current brakes - up to 2000 HP!
- Mechanical synchronisation of axles in 4x4 dynos - you are able to measure vehicles with advanced systems of traction control and with an active central differential.
- The dynos have all necessary certificates. Their installation and use is completely compliant to the applicable regulations, and any external inspection will find everything in order.
- Selected by rally and racing teams, tuners and services all over Europe, from Spain to Russia, from Norway to Greece.
- Rolling roads produced by tuners for tuners – resulting in complete ease of handling.
- Dynos have full support of our service and many years of warranty, plus you can have the possibility to extend the warranty time.
- Multiple configurations and options of dynamometers available for sale.
- Software upgrade is free if the dyno is serviced by us.
- Possibility of leasing. Let the dyno earn for itself!
Read more in press release: V-tech dynamometers.
Many of the popular chassis dynamometers manufacturers use lightweight painted rolls and/or cover them with adhesive & sand. Such rolls got worn quickly and never (new or worn) offer reasonable friction, and they look unsightly in general.
Our solution is different – we emboss special tread (with high mechanical pressure). This tread is 3D and CAM-optimized and may be described as a kind of teeth-shaped lines embossed in the roll (see picture). Each “line” has two “tops” across the roll (instead of common method of cutting them and thus – having only one top per line) to double amount of contacts to tire. Then, between both “tops” there are micro – cuts (at right angle to teeth shaped line) to stop tire from flattening of tread.
Finally, rolls are covered with special double layer chromium cover to protect them from being worn. Even 10 years of use will not kill their parameters and brilliant aesthetics. Your dyno will be always attract the eye of customers.
Tire runs silent, with perfect friction, even with wet tires!
Beside that larger diameter and heavy rolls we produce, better replicate the flat-earth that tires are actually designed to run on and are generally safer.